.

ustream

miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

STOCK AITKREN & WATEMAN GOLD Vol 2







01 - Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know
02 - Bananarama - Love In The First Degree
03 - Rick Astley - Together Forever
04 - Sinitta - Cross My Broken
05 - Mel & Kim - Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend) Heart
06 - Divine - You Think You're A Man
07 - Hazell Dean - Whatever I Do (Whatever I Go)
08 - Jason Donovan - When You Come Back To Me
09 - Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt
10 - Dead Or Alive - Lover Come Back (To Me)
11 - Brother Beyond - He Ain't No Competition
12 - Sonia - Listen To Your Heart
13 - Big Fun - Can't Shake The Feeling
14 - Pat & Mick - I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet
15 - Kylie Minogue - Turn It Into Love
16 - Boy Krazy - That's Whats Love Can Do
17 - Ferry Aid (Zeebrugge) V. A. - Let It Be
18 - Hillsborough V. A. - Ferry Cross The Mersey
19 - Mandy Smith - Got To Be Certain



32O KB

APORTE DE DJ AMINIGHT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

.